Locations & Hours
Community Action Partnership of Kern Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (CAPK VITA) Locations and Dates of Service.
Days and Hours of Service are as follows:
Monday through Friday, 10 am – 3 -pm.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Please bring social security cards and proof of health insurance for everyone on the tax return, ID for the taxpayer and spouse if filing jointly, and all applicable tax documents. For information, call (661) 834-1724 or write to email@example.com.
Information and Volunteering
• Call (661) 834-1724 or simply dial 2-1-1 to get information on how to file your taxes at any of the above CAPK VITA locations, or how to become a CAPK VITA volunteer.
What to bring to your CAPK VITA Appointment
• Proof of identification – Picture ID
• Social Security card(s) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number(s) or ITIN(s)
• W-2’s, 1099’s, gambling, Social Security, unemployment and any other tax documents/forms
• Health insurance information
• 1095A, 1095B or 1095C Form for health insurance
• Interest and dividends statements
• Bank routing and account numbers for direct deposit
• Day care/provider information if applicable
• If married filing jointly, both spouses must be present