How to Apply
Complete an application and provide all required documents, which include:
- Copies of your child(ren)’s birth certificates
- Immunization card for each child
- Proof of last 12 months of income
- Proof of address for the last 12 months
Application - English
Application - Spansish
Mail application to:
Community Action Partnership of Kern
Migrant Childcare AP Program
300 19th Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301
- After receiving a complete application, the application will be processed and a priority number or rank number will be assigned to you. The program will notify you of your status on the waiting list.
- When your rank number is called, MCAP will schedule an orientation with you. You will be notified by mail or telephone of the date, time and location of your orientation.
- Applicants on the waiting list are advised to update their application immediately if any changes in telephone number, address, family size and/or income may occur.
NOTE: Being placed on the waiting list does not guarantee placement into the Migrant Childcare AP Program
If you have any questions related to the waiting list, please call 1-800-259-8866.